Moza SR-P two pedals
- Made with high-strength steel
- High precision pressure sensor for up to 75KG
- 16-bit high precision magnetic encoder
- Direct connection with PC through USB port
- Adjustable pedal spacing
- Braking spring and damping block combined
- Additional information
- Stiffer or softer, it is easy to change the resistance of the pedals. A driver can create the perfect pedal feel using the included springs and damping blocks.
- The SR-P Pedals feature a high precision load cell sensor offering the most accurate way to measure applied force. Potentiometer-based pedals are inconstant in measuring applied force. And when it comes to shaving seconds off a lap time, a driver needs to haver precise control.
- Almost every part of the SR-P is made with high-strength Steel. Offering the driver, a solidly built, durable platform that can handle the brake stomps, and the quick foot work on the throttle.
- The organ-type accelerator pedal allows the driver’s foot and pedal to follow the same trajectory. Which makes throttle control easier and more accurate.
- SR-P Pedals are compatible with other products as you can use them with USB together with any other brand.
|Dimensions||46 × 43 × 18 cm|